Established in 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Special Shout Out

Today I'm taking a break from my normal material to share / brag on my sister, Allison. To bring you up to speed - Allison (aka Al-Pom) opened a Bella Bridesmaid, an ultra chic bridal boutique, in Indianapolis earlier this year.  If you've been following my blog and I hope you have been! this is old news. However...

Al's boutique in Indy

As if she doesn't have enough going on between owning / running Bella and her other job, she recently launched a blog titled "Always the Bridesmaid."  Sister has been a bridesmaid 10+ times and now with a store that focuses on modern, stylish bridesmaid dresses the title is super fitting if I don't say so myself!

Check it out and pass it along!  If you live in Indy you MUST go see her & her beautiful store in Broadripple and even if you live out of state and are looking for that perfect dress for any occasion (gala, wedding, family portraits, you name it) - contact her, she can hook you up too!

Here are a few dresses that I personally have my eye on:

This blue is heavenly by LulaKate

Pockets & the perfect little number for a baby or wedding shower!

This in black or navy, yes please.

Important Note: Yes I have two sisters and I'll brag / post on Amy very soon. Here is sneak preview -  she recently gave birth to the most adorable child EVER, has the most organized house on the planet, works full time and finds time to blog too!  It's mind-numbing to me!

Ok, enough bragging for one day.  Oh wait one more thing - if you haven't done so already, please sign up to be a follower of my blog. Don't get me wrong I dearly love my 14 followers but am pretty sure more of you are reading all of my ramblings!

xoxo

*Wait one last thing, I pinky promise - be sure to check out Morgan Matters Photography (her work is bomb.com)!

No comments:

Post a Comment