Established in 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010

Quick Weekend Recap

Oh hi y'all!  I hope you had a great weekend! We had fun, low-key weekend at our Mini House. We were saving our energy for next weekend when we head to Nashville / Hoptown.  I am beyond excited about seeing my family and friends in a matter of days.

Thought I'd share a few snapshots - most were taken on my good ol' blackberry so I apologize for the poor quality.

Soaking It Up  
A much-needed afternoon at the beach

Toes in the Sand 
Perfect weather, perfect day!

The rest of our weekend entailed several walks with Dorsey Dog, scoping out surfboards for Nick, lots of time outside and of course many hours working on our latest project.  

Hang Ten 
Can you imagine me trying to carry one of these?

Sneak Peak
You can laugh at this overly-staged photo.

Regarding our project - this picture is all I can share for now but let me say this, I'm obsessed. This is one project that I can't do solo so I'm happy that Nick is totally onboard and is sharing my obsession. He might not admit it to you guys but he is... trust me.  

The goal is to have it completed before we head home so keep checking in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment