Established in 2010

Sunday, November 20, 2011

23 Weeks!

Hi, hi, hi - it's been a great week for us but a busy one!  This week we had an ultrasound on Tuesday and got to see our sweet, little girl. Most of the time, Nick and I are usually clueless at what we are looking at on the screen so we are thankful for a great technician each time. Baby is measuring right on schedule and the doctor was very happy with how great everything looked.

*Not our usual outdoor picture because the weather is cold & rainy today*

So here is the scoop: Baby Girl is no longer a fruit but, a small doll size. This week Baby has been more active and her movement makes me giggle which can cause for some awkward moments when I'm laughing by myself in public or  in my office.

I spent both Friday and Saturday (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at the Junior League of Orange County's 36th Annual Christmas Company.  It is held at the OC Fairgrounds and has over 100 vendors / booths. The proceeds of the sales and events goes to support charities and programs such as Second Harvest Food Bank, Children's Hospital of Orange County, to name a few.

Friday felt a little like this when we opened our booth

I have worked in retail on and off in my life and I get a strange "high" off of the chaos, the shoppers and all the buzz. With that being said, no "high" can prevent one's feet & back hurting after 9+ hours of ringing and restocking for two days.

This is our cute logo from this year's Christmas Company.  And in addition to working for a great cause, I got a little Christmas shopping done.  A double win!  : ) 

This week it's THANKSGIVING - my favorite holiday.  We're off to Minne-ho-ho (aka Minnesota) to spend the holiday.  Baby is going to get her first taste of real cold weather.  This Mama has already got the Uggs out and every possible down item I own ready to go! 

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!  I am overwhelmed with how many things I am grateful for. Thank YOU for reading my little blog and following us along on this baby journey. 

Wishing you a wonderful and safe Turkey Day!  hugs, hugs, hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment