Established in 2010

Sunday, November 13, 2011

22 Weeks

Oh hi there! I'm happy to be back on track with our weekly posts and I FINALLY posted about the Fiesta for those of you have been waiting for it... (I won't name names - Kelly) ; )  Go check it out below if you haven't done so already.

So this week we were in San Clemente all week and not flying the friendly skies! Don't get me wrong, I love to travel but it is nice to sleep in your bed 6 nights in a row especially when you are "el preggito" & require the perfect combination of pillows to sleep well.  


Here I / we are! Baby Girl is 8 inches and weighs 12 oz.  Sorry they didn't have a fun fruit in the book to help with the visual this week so you'll have to do your best...

We did have one minor "bump" this week - literally. Nick and I were on our way to an appointment and were hit on the 5 Freeway. UGH!  Just a really bad rear-ending by a blonde gal in a lovely convertible Mercedes which is now probably totaled... It was enough of an incident for me to end up in the Labor & Delivery Unit at the hospital for extended monitoring (3+ hours).  It was quite a scare! Baby Girl is fine - THANK YOU GOD and Nick & I were just a shaken up and sore.

Pity Party for Peepers & Mini Peep in the Hospital 

But we are so grateful it was just a dinged bumper and nothing major.  Phew!  Here's hoping Week 23 is  uneventful!  

I have to end on a positive note(s) - it is only 12 days until my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. God is good and continues to watch over us & bless us.  

xoxo dear friends. 

1 comment: