Established in 2010

Sunday, October 30, 2011

20 Weeks!!

Hi friends.  WOW it's been quite the week here! On Tuesday we had our 20 week ultrasound & check-up appointment.  We told the ultrasound technician about our pinata / gender reveal fiesta so she was sure not to show us anything. It is always so fun to see our baby especially this time because we could see the heart chambers & all the other vital organs. Everything looked good and we had another stellar check-up with our doctor.

Funny that I am wearing blue and Nick is wearing pink.
-Morning of our ultrasound-

On Friday morning, I chopped off my hair!  With my ever-growing chest and now baby belly, it was time for something on my body to decrease. I love my shorter locks and it is for an awesome cause too! 

Mama's new do'
Donating to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Program in honor of my Gammer

Friday was Nick's 29th birthday! I surprised him with my new do' when he got home from work. We celebrated his birthday with World Series baseball (yay Cardinals!), beer & pizza, per the birthday boy's request.  No beer for Peepers but I did have a mini Diet Coke.  


And Saturday was the day of our BIG REVEAL but that's going to require an entire post but, I think the picture below will tie you over in the mean time.  ; ) 

Tickled pink!

Yay!!  Seriously an entire post is necessary for the fiesta and finding out that our Mini Peeps is a GIRL!!  It's COMING SOON, very soon! 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment