Established in 2010

Saturday, October 8, 2011

17 Weeks

As promised a weekly picture of preggo Peepers!  This week we had a doctor's appointment and got a gold star report from our doctor - always a good thing.  We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound and appointment  for Tuesday, October 25th, this is when we find out the sex of Baby Sass! Eeeeeee! BUT we won't be sharing until the end of the week at our Birthday / Baby Fiesta. Nick's birthday is on the 28th and we decided we'd do a joint event with our friends & family.


Any thoughts of if Baby Sass is a boy or a girl? I'm clueless so I'd love to hear your predictions!

Have a great week everyone! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Soooo excited :) I predict a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initially I was thinking all boy..now I'm leaning toward girl. Counting the days until the fiesta!!

    ReplyDelete