Established in 2010

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy News!

Dearest Readers (if there are any left!),
I'm so excited to share with y'all that I'm pregnant! Baby Sass will be arriving in March 2012. We are beyond excited about this little, growing miracle. Here are pictures taken around week 12 that we sent to our parents and sibling as our way of announcing the news! 



Here's the scoop:
  • I'm 16 1/2 weeks now! Time seems to be flying! 
  • I feel great, no morning sickness - thank you Jesus 
  • We won't know what we are having until end of October & yes we will be finding out.
Soon to be Parents in March

We have had two doctors appointments with ultrasounds and both went great.Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby... I can already feel the love and blessings from out here in Cali. : )  


Dorsey Dog is waiting for bebe

Baby, we are so excited!

I'll be posting a weekly picture so you can catch a glance of the expanding Peepers & Mini Peep. Oh  feel free to start sending your pregnancy and child raising advice - I'm all ears! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment