Established in 2010

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

19 Weeks

Howdy Friends! This post is late due to "Peeper's Midwest Tour" to Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and Tennessee all in 5 days. Phew! I didn't get a chance to take my usual "week of" picture but here are a few from Week 19...

Midwest here we come! 
Aunt Mimi & Anna before bed!
First stop: Louisville, KY
4 Generations present (well, one will be more present in March)
Third stop: Bloomington, IN  
My Aunt Sandy and Gammer (my grandmother) gave the baby two adorable gifts - one is the Owlie pillow and the other is a Noah's Ark with stuffed animals to go on it.  So thoughtful!

Day with my favorites @ Al & D's new house
Fourth stop: Indianapolis, IN
I spent Saturday in Indianapolis with my sisters, Mom, niece, brother-in-law and soon to be brother-in-law.  It was a blessing to see my sister's new home, go to a cake tasting for her upcoming BIG day, visit the church where she will be married and just have family time.
My little pumpkin. Baby is about this size.
So I'm back in Cali - getting settled and getting excited / ready for our Baby/Birthday Fiesta on Saturday! Wooohooo!  More preview details to come!  xoxo 

OH and you can still vote Boy or Girl!  The poll my Mom sent out BOY is WINNING!  However, there is still a chance for Mini Peep to be a girl...  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment