Established in 2010

Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Weeks

I am happy to report that the shock of the 6 month mark has passed at our household and if anything it was a motivator that it's time to start registering for baby.  Registering is both fun and overwhelming.  I had wonderful advice from fellow mamas to get me started but still there are SO MANY CHOICES and I am the person who reads the reviews of every product to see why someone loved or hated it.  To sum it up, in one hour I successfully picked out 5 products!  At this rate, the child will be in preschool and I will have finally selected her highchair... ; )

Still rocking the leggings

Baby is now 9 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 pounds. Crazy fact - the baby's hair color has now been determined and if she takes after her Mama it will be jet black "Elvis hair"  (as my parents called it) when she is born - haha. 

Speaking of babies - yesterday my friend Katie and I went up to Santa Barbara for a posh baby shower for our sweet friend Nicole who is due in January!!  It was hosted by her mother-in-law who lives right on the ocean. It was a gorgeous spot and a wonderful shower.  Below are some pics
Perfect weather & backdrop 

Me, Mama Nicole & Katie
*I didn't get the memo on the purple ; ) 

How darn cute are these birdies??!

Sweet Mama-to-Be! 

What a fun day for Nicole and it made me super excited for my upcoming shower in KY! On this docket this week - CHRISTMAS: cards to go out, decorations to go up and more presents to be purchased. 

Fa la la la! xo fellow elves

No comments:

Post a Comment