Established in 2010

Sunday, December 18, 2011

27 Weeks

Ho ho ho!  Only ONE week until Christmas! Let's all pause for a deep breath, ok more deep breaths... So despite all the joy and  excitement I can't help but have some anxiety about all that still must get done - packed / shipped / baked / wrapped in the next few days.  Whoa Nelly.

One week from today we'll fly home for a 9-day celebration - Christmas, my 1st baby shower, a WEDDING (not just any wedding, my sister's wedding!!!), and loads of family & friend time! The excitement is almost too much for this pregnant gal.

The soon to be MR. & MRS.!

This weekend we went to a Holiday party for one of Nick's customers and I decided to wear an oldie but goodie dress (well, it's more like a top these days). I debuted this dress in October 2007 when I was visiting Nick out in Boulder, Co.  Oh how we have changed and not just physically!

Then
Now

Baby, you are taller than a Barbie doll this week! You weigh over 2 pounds and head to toe are 14-15 inches. That seems really tall to me.  I love all your moving and even kicking; it makes me giggle. This week you got several adorable new outfits from the sweet ladies who attend St. A's.  I often feel like I'm birthing you for the entire congregation as they all refer to you as "our baby." I don't mind and you'll love it when you arrive and get to meet them all!

Dorsey wanted to say Hi to Baby

Last week of my 2nd Trimester

Baby, you are so loved already. I hope you are enjoying this special time of year from within; I can't wait for next year when you are here!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment