Established in 2010

Monday, August 23, 2010

Peachy Keen

Dear Blog Friends,
How are you guys? Good weekend? After my weekend, I'm just peachy keen and here's why (in no particular order)

  • My best friend is expecting! Due in Feb 2010
  • Friday afternoon nap on the beach
  • Making homemade milkshakes w/ Nick
  • Celebration dinner in honor of selling Mini House!
  • 80+ degree weather - Summer FINALLY
  • Sunset jog with Dorsey Dog
  • Target + H&M = one giddy girl
  • An answered prayer
  • Detailing & washing my MINI 
  • Being featured again on Remodelaholic - woop!
So true! You can buy this here

I have so many ideas for projects but bear with me while I get it together @ Mini House! 

Make it a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. The nap on the beach sounds like the best thing to me... so jealous you live at the beach!

    ReplyDelete