Established in 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dose of Dorsey

I thought the Mini House blog was due for a little bit of Dorsey Dog and truth be told I just don't have it in me to write-up the tutorial for our latest DIY project.  I pinky promise to have a great post up in the next day or so!

Moving on. Dorsey's latest hobby other than sunbathing is catching and eating bugs. It's a little gross, quite helpful and VERY entertaining.  Her most common victim is the "June Bug," occasionally a bumble bee, but all creatures that fly and buzz are fair game.

On Tuesday, Dorsey met her match.  She went one-on-one with what I call a "Mini Dinosaur." Dorsey Dog was non too pleased when she discovered it's vicious pinchers and decided to look and not touch after Round 1.

 The picture doesn't do it justice

This bug that should be in a science museum, not in Mini House!

In other Dorsey Dog News - she is still adjusting (and by adjusting I clearly mean negatively reacting) to the new routine which includes her being home alone for a portion of the day.  Below you will find the "Welcome Home" I received after my first day of work.

Victims: Rug pad and L.L. Bean Dog Bed 

I am happy to report that Day 2 went a little better than Day 1 so hopefully this won't be an everyday occurrence.

Any good / bad dog stories you'd like to share?  Would love to hear them!  Happy Monday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment