Established in 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010

California Dreamin'

Cats out of the bag.  We are moving to California. Nick accepted a promotion and we'll be packing our bags sometime in May and leaving our Mini House behind in sunny, happy Colorado.

Time to add this guy to my Catstudio  collection. 

I've always been a fan of warm weather, big sunglasses and maxi dresses so Nick didn't have to twist my arm much to be on board for this adventure.

We've had some practice for this new life! 

Honestly what I know about California I've learned from watching trashy yet quite entertaining shows such as Laguna Beach, the Hills and Real Housewives of Orange County.

My Future Neighbors? 

Nick claims there is nothing real about these reality shows, me on the other hand... verdict is still out.  So with that being said, we are heading to California to gather some intel of our own.

We'll be cruising between San Diego & LA for four days - getting the lay of the land, seeing a few friends in the area and hopefully looking at a few potential contenders to be Mini House #2.  I am picturing something like this on a beach...

I'd hang my hat here. 

We are still open to recommendations for where to live in SoCal. This is your chance to weigh in on where you'll be visiting us so speak up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment