Established in 2010

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Friends, Family & Surprises

What a weekend! On Saturday morning Nick and I flew back to Cincinnati, our old stomping ground, for the wedding of our dear friends Amy Brockman & Drew Everhart.  Amy is a sorority sister of mine and Drew is Nick's fraternity brother and former roommate.

Mr. & Mrs. Everhart

The weather couldn't have been any better for this time of year in Ohio - 65 degrees and sunny! We were so happy to share in Amy & Drew's big day and see all of our Miami friends from near & far.

After the ceremony I hopped in my lovely Ford Focus rental car and drove over to Indianapolis to surprise my sister Al-Pom at the Grand Opening of her store, Bella Bridesmaid.

Isn't her store lovely?!

The only person who knew I was coming to the Opening was my mom (Sneaky Suki) so it was fun to surprise Allison and the rest of my family. This was one party I wasn't going to miss!

The Owner next to her ice sculpture which was stunning

The Opening was a huge success filled with friends, family, co-workers all there to celebrate Allison and turning her dream of being a store owner into a reality. We are all sooo proud! 

My Favorites

After the party we kept the celebration going with apps & drinks across the street at Ambrosia. This  gave us a chance to catch up with Allison's college girlfriends "Team Fun." They are a blast! 

Here are few pics from Saturday:
Holding my beautiful niece, Anna Violet
Out & about in Broadripple with Al & Ryan

Sunday was brunch with the family then back to Cincy!  I got to swing by and visit with Allison, a former co-worker, and her baby Blair before flying back to Denver.  Wowsers - we know how to cram it in, don't we?!  :)

Hope your weekend was just as fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment