Established in 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

So long for now.

Pardon my absence but I know you faithful followers understand. It ended up taking Eddie and Big Rob three very long days to wrap, make that triple wrap, pack and load every. last. item. in Mini House. I'm not sure why but by Day #3 I was completely exhausted and I wasn't even packing! When the moving truck pulled out of the alley, I was strangely relieved and immediately took a much needed nap on my lovely air mattress with Dorsey Dog.
Nothing left but a Dorsey Dog

Nick and I stuck around Denver for a few days and got to say our final, FINAL goodbyes. You see our friends hosted a wonderful going away party in mid-May then there were numerous happy hours, Wash Park days, last dinners at our favorite restaurants so it had been sort of dragged out goodbye. :)

Going Away Cook-Out

Drinks at Pub on Pearl 

My favorite Denver Boys.
D enjoying Wash Park 
One last Rockies Game
Final shot. 

Dear Denver - it's been great. You are one tough act to follow. So long for now - we'll be back!  
Love, Team Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment