Established in 2010

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dose of Dorsey

For those you who don't know Dorsey is a digger. There is no hiding it. She is an aggressive digger.  On any given day our backyard looks like a land mine. She digs and most of the time buries her bones and toys. I honestly thought dogs only did that in Disney cartoons or commercials.

For a while I was very concerned about this everyday occurrence ( and still am to some degree) but after researching it online this is a common behavior for Huskies. Swell.

I looked out back a few days ago and saw Dorsey hard at work so I decided to capture her in action. It's sort of long but after 20 seconds you'll get the picture.

Note: we are have a terrible dirt backyard - it's a long story.  Maybe if we had grass this wouldn't be the case.

1 comment:

  1. This.Is.Hilarious. I will have you know multiple times while I was in AK I had to go around the dog yard in fill in the holes that 30+ dogs made. Yea....haha

    ReplyDelete